terça-feira, 1 de janeiro de 2013

2012- One year to be on History


For me 2012 started in Frankfurt, passed through Hamburg - Berlin - Hannover – Neuegamme- Lubeck - Bracelona-Sylt-Brasília- Rio de Janeiro- São José dos Campos and finished in my hometown: Goiânia!

I can´t arrive in the end of this year without take a quickly look behind! 2012 was a very special year, I visited many places, some of them wasn´t planned, I met admirable people, I got many good friends and I tried all sorts of feelings and sensations.

2012 was a intense year, with smoothly and abrupt changes, but was also a year for dreams realized, a year for built friendship relations for all life, a year for set new goals and bold plans, a year to leave behind all the things that are unnecessary in the future!

I don’t have words to thanks God for all he puts on my way in 2012! For those closer or distant in this moment, for you that shared with me tears and happy moments, achievements and disappointments, for you that followed my adventures and encouraged me to move on I only can say thank you!

Happy New Year!

“Oh when I look back now
That summer seemed to last forever
And if I had the choice
Yeah, I'd always want to be there
Those were the best days of my life…”


Um comentário:

Lian Tai disse...

Feliz Ano Novo, Dani! Feliz por nossos caminhos terem voltado a se cruzar em 2012!